Job Opening – Senior Grant Officer
Date posted: 16.07.2021
Work location: Oslo, Norway
Job function: Grant Management
Job type: Permanent, Full time
We at EAT are currently strengthening our Finance function and are looking for a high performing Senior Grant Officer who is structured and analytical and has the ability to connect with all levels of our organization and external stakeholders.
The Senior Grant Officer reports to the Director of Finance and is part of our Finance and Admin team.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and maintain EAT’s portfolio of grants
- Advise on grant issues, donor compliance and adherence to donor rules and regulations
- Maintain an overview of donor requirements and upcoming deliverables (internal and external deadlines) and ensure donor compliance throughout project cycle and close out
- Coordinate and ensure finalization of high-quality external reporting, make sure EAT meets all application, renewal and reporting criteria for grant funding
- Responsible for grant policies, processes and tools and for ensuring proper document filing
- Prepare and monitor budgets together with the Director of Finance and project teams
- Review grant proposals in coordination with grant writers
- Prepare grant and project agreements, lead on negotiation and finalization with external partners
- Point of contact for donor communications related to grant management
- Stay updated on existing funder priorities and support the development of strategies to maintain current funding and secure new grants
- Key qualifications
- Relevant higher education (Bachelor level or higher)
- Demonstrated experience in grant management(minimum 5 years)
- Fluency in English is required
- Advanced digital tools skills (Office 365)
- Key skills
- Structured individual with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams – connecting with all levels of the organization
- Strong in written and verbal communication, with the ability to provide relevant information to external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to think holistically and to see the big picture
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail
- Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
- Positive to work in an international and high paced environment
In addition to being part of a global platform for fair and sustainable food systems, EAT offers a fair salary and competitive benefits package including pension, workers compensation/occupational injury and travel insurance. Our offices are centrally located in Oslo.
All application material and inquiries regarding the position should be in English and directed to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Grant Officer” in the subject line. Please include resume and cover letter with your application.
When you submit your application, EAT will collect and process your personal data for recruiting-related purposes only. For further details, please read EAT’s Privacy Statement related to recruitment and hiring here.
PDF Job Description : here